SOY BRUJA CHINGONA (4oz mini candle)
This refreshing scent will rejuvinate and recharge your chingona energy!
Porque Soy 100% CHINGONA! I thrive in the hustle and succeed where others fail. I am a proud & unapologetic BADASS BRUJA. With scent notes for peppermint & eucalyptus this refreshing candle clears up any stank left behind from bad vibes and tonterias
Our Wax: All-Natural Coconut Soy wax with black candle dye
Our Fragrance: Peppermint & Eucalyptus (infused with essential oils)
Our Wick: All Natural wooden wick
- Each candle is hand poured with the most love and care, however no two candles are identical and minor bubbles and/or frosting can occur
- A blossoming/blooming effect after the first and/or subsequent burns is completely normal and indicates that you are burning a natural wax! This does not impact candle performance in any way :)
- Always trim your wick 1/8"-3/16" (a little under 1/4") before lighting for maximum candle performance. If you don't have wick scissors a nail clipper works just as well!
- Allow the candle to achieve a full melt pool (usually happens within 3-4 hours) to avoid candle tunneling and to get the most out of your brujita candle.
- Please contact me for any questions or concerns! We'd love to help!
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any frosting on the top and or sides of candles is a natural property of all natural coconut soy wax! It does not affect candle performance in any way :)
Please trim wick a little under 1/4" (1/8"-3/16" is good) before every burn. Keep candle away from anything flammable including drapes, curtains, children, pets, other little humans, goblins, duendes etc. and never leave candle unattended.
Please burn candle in 2-3 hour cycles to prevent tunneling and for candle safety!
A blooming and/or "cauliflower" effect after the first and/or subsequent burns indicates that you are burning an all natural coconut soy wax with no artificial additives! In fact, this is how you KNOW that this is an all natural wax :)
Candles tunnel for a few reasons:
1) The first burn of a candle is important to to establish a good "burn memory". Make sure you burn your candle in 2-3 hour cycles to prevent tunneling!
2) The wick is not big enough.
Here at Brujita Min Candles we test our candles to determine the best wick size for both burn and safety. A wick that is too big will produce a high flame that could be dangerous if left unattended. A wick too small wont burn the candle all the way across and will leave wax behind.
3) Coconut wax has a tendency to stick to the sides more than paraffin or soy wax by itself but it tends to melt as the candle burns deeper. If your wax tunnels even after burning half the candle please contact us!
It might be that your wick is too tall/short.
Please make sure you trim your wick 1/8"-3/16" for optimal burn. A wick that is too tall wont allow the oils from the candle to fuel the fire. A wick that is too small will be drowned out once the candle starts melting.
WHAT IF I OVERCUT THE WICK?!
Not to fret my friend! Chances are that your flame will be smaller and might drown in the wax. If this happens, simply pour out some of the wax and relight. You may repeat this until the wick is the appropriate size above the wax. And because this is an all natural wax cleanup is easy and non-toxic!
We currently offer a beautifully matte black eco friendly tube container for our 8oz candles and a smaller box for minis (same material) for gift wrapping for an additional $5 per candle! Packaging includes our signature luna charm and a gift message (optional).
For wholesale/festival orders and availability please contact us in the shop directly! We'd be happy to work with you!
Due to the high shipping costs of candles we currently do not offer returns or exchanges, HOWEVER if you are not completely satisfied with your candle please contact us and allow us to make it right! We would really appreciate your feedback with any issue you may encounter during our candle startup! Thank you again for your purchase!